Sunday, April 25, 2010

LOSTies with Jed & Cara : Episode 62 The Last Home Tour

Another weekend episode for LOSTies with Jed & Cara and finally they have stopped working on their house!  Another batch of stellar vidmail is scattered through a home tour.  Step in and check it all out!


"Reunited" - Peaches & Herb
"My Father's House" - Bruce Springsteen
"Blue Danube Waltz" - Johann Strauss
"Orphee Aux Enfers" - Jacques Offenbach
"La Gioconda: Dance of Hours" - Amilcare Ponchielli
"Sailing" - Christopher Cross
"Click Click Pull" - Limp Bizkit
"Dare" - Gorillaz


For download: M4V

5 comments:

  1. Awesome clip to start the show with Jack & Christian. I thought at the end it would say "In Memory Of Christian Shephard", but Jack's Ready is awesome too. He's my fav character since the first episode I saw him in. Great Vid-cast, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome comment Michael. Yeah, I really enjoyed putting that piece together. I love Jack as a character too and I am excited to see him embrace his destiny.

    Thanks for the compliments!!

    yo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your potential buyer/house guest sucked...LOL

    I love the creativity you use to put these together.

    Keep up the good work and enjoy your week off...since you do not get the finale-a-thon I will drink some extra for you...HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, very moving Christian montage at the top of the show? I'm a broadcast tv editor and I know how much work you guys must have put into that, not to mention your weekly show. Superb job. Where do you get the show footage? If it's DVDs then how are you importing them into your editor?

    thanks,
    ChrisInCleveland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm No Better Than U - enjoy the Finale-a-thon. Wish I could partake!

    ChrisinCleveland - thank you for the nice note. The Jack/Christian montage was one of the more fun ones I have put together - love that Springsteen tune and was shocked to see how much it lined up with footage.

    The older eps S1-S4, I pulled off of DVD using Handbrake (I am on a mac) - and S5-S6 I have been recording on my comp with the DVR program Elgato!

    yo

    ReplyDelete