Monday, February 15, 2010

LOSTies with Jed & Cara : Episode 40 Valentine's Day

LOSTies is filmed before a live studio audience. What, you did not know that? It's Valentine's Day, and the LOSTies are celebrating by discussing the relationships of LOST! There is also another truck load of vidmail, the Friggin Italian stops by and the SPRSPNDX crew finally has their chance to play the ALDO-DRINKING GAME! Set yourself up and check it out.


Music this episode:

"Why Do Fools Fall In Love" - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
"Love Me Tender" - Elvis Presley
"I Just Called to Say I Love You" - Stevie Wonder
"Everybody Needs Somebody to Love" - Solomon Burke
"Friday, I'm in Love" - The Cure
"Interstate Love Song" - Stone Temple Pilots
"Love Her Madly" - The Doors
"I Want to Know What Love Is" - Foreigner
"I Wanna Be Your Dominated Love Slave" - Green Day
"Love Touch" - Rod Stewart
"Trinity" - Paper Tongues



For download: M4V File

2 comments:

  1. Hi J&C, hey dont worry bout the length of ur podcast, the longer the better cause I'll have more time to enjoy them :-)
    Im glad you talked bout the love stories in Lost cause I am a shipper and watch Lost for that reason and not for the metholoy reasons :-)
    I see you put alot of thought in making ur podcasts, I love ur intros every week and the music is just awesome !!!
    Well, tomorrow is the start of another Lost week till the next time..............YO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lostie!!!

    Cara is definitely a shipper and I am pretty darn invested in them too. I am not sure how things will end up - but I am glad we are going to get more characters moments!

    We do put fun into our shows - we try to do things a little different and step beyond the theorizing talk.

    We will have more to say come Tuesday!!

    yo

    ReplyDelete